of my niece Kallie!
I am in love with her cheeks and her eyes and her soft squishy skin!! I'm fairly sure her mom and dad should go on a really long trip.....and let her come stay at my house!!
She had a little photo shoot today.....
Her Dad's Favorite:
My Favorite:
And one more just because I can't stop smiling!!



8 comments:
I know I freeking LOVE her so much! All those pictures they took are adorable. Love my girl
I kinda like her too! Thanks, Aunty Kiki! I'm so glad she was good for you on Sunday & let you play with her. We sure love our girl!
Marley was so cute helping me changer her diaper. They're gonna have fun growing up together!
she is the CUTEST ever!! love you kal girly!!mmm those cheeks!!
Oh my gosh, I love her!!!! Cutest little thing I can think of.
SHE is ADORABLE!
She is the most charming baby girl ever! Her eyes....We love her, too!
Marley is also so dang cute. Her little mischievous smile is the best.
She is DARLING! Is that bow in the pic that is your favorite... made by you? Cuz if so... I want one EXACTLY like it! k, thanks! :)
Post a Comment