We were SO excited....
and SO happy
for our first day of school...
Can't you tell?
This is how I found the boys when they were
SUPPOSED to be eating breakfast....
I think they woke up a little too early
I couldn't even get them to smile....
Ridin' scoots with Cousin Asher
Okay, so the boys really
were excited and happy
but maybe a "BIG BIT" NERVOUS
(Macks' favorite saying...."a big bit"....)
Madden threw up all morning
Mason had diarrhea all morning
(he'll love me one day for disclosing such info....
actually reminds me of a time when I really was sick
and had diarrhea and had a date with this hot guy that
i liked....but like I could tell him WHY I was
canceling on our date....so when he called I just
told my mom to tell him whatever she wanted...
I never imagine that she would tell him the TRUTH!!
I never imagine that she would tell him the TRUTH!!
I was mortified!)
But I made them go to school anyway...
But I made them go to school anyway...
and they came home happy as little clams.
Hurray for school 2010-2011






6 comments:
cute i LOVE them! horraayyy for no more school for aunt may may EVERRRRR
BOO school! Just kidding. Well boo 11th grade ha ha. But 3rd and 4th?? Those are the best! Good luck with these two when they get to high school ha!
I was gonna say! Madden looks like he's about to puke in some of these. Poor guys. Glad to see some smiles once they're actually in the school ha ha.
That is hilarious. I am laughing so hard at those pictures and your mom story.
Haha, that is hilarious. I love all their before shots. Most kids are excited to go back to school. They must have one fantastic mother that has made their summer SO AWESOME that they didn't want to leave her.
CUTE POST!
I am impressed you still sent them. I am a sucker for sickies. So who was the Hot guy? HAha That is a really funny story.
Post a Comment