I come up from work this morning....
to find that Bill had bathed the kids and gotten them dressed....
My DAUGHTER looked like THIS:
Bill was making some comment under his breath.....
about how it's only fitting that our daughter look white trash...
or ghetto....or some word like that....
And then I think I heard something about the
broken plastic swimming pool in the back yard,
the weeds as high as the fence,
the 2 soggy diaper boxes chillin in the backyard,
the garage so full we can't park a car in there....
I think he used the word "embarrassing" or something like that....
I kind of just ignored him and basked in the beauty
of Miss Marley in her Boy Scout hankie,
tube socks, sweat band, and diaper....
It made me smile.
But then all of sudden I remembered that the children
WITH my own tube socks and shorts on...
And I panicked for a minute.....
but just for a minute....
YEP, I think we've got it nailed!!
Dear neighbors, accept my apology and close your eyes....
OR go ahead and join us....
Life really is more fun this way!!




8 comments:
Hahahaha! This whole post had me cracking up. You're not alone. I think we all have some "white trash" in us:)
Awesome! I look like that on a daily basis, shorts, socks and no bra! There's something so classy in that look.....No need to be embarrassed, life is more fun this way!
haha I have to admit you guys are sometimes pretty white trash! but hey who cares, its awesome!! and mar just wants to be a boy and go topless, she is definitely mean enough.
Love the pics of Marley!!! And tell Bill if he is so embarassed then to get off his ace and mow the lawn and clean out the garage!! :) Doesn't he know those are boy jobs anyway?!? (then again, i guess he was bathing and dressing Marley! ;) oh, and I fully walk a two blocks to the bus stop every single morning in my pajamas, hair not combed, no makeup and no bra! I keep waiting for the day that Connor will be old enough to be embarassed! :)
hahahaha! I love your blog..it is too funny!! so so cute is little ms. marley sportin the scout scarf...at least you know where your scarves are!
oh and what is the giant bleach bottle doing in the background? is that how you clean them up after dinner? you just scrub their skin w/bleach? hahaha!
YOU need the Food Nanny!
Ahahaha I love these! You should definitely keep that picture of Marley handy for future blackmail. (Even though she still looks dang cute!)
I love it!!! I will join you, and am currently!
Hi Chiara - sometimes when I look at Jill's blog I decide to stalk yours, because I think you are such a great writer and you're so dang funny. Anyway, I couldn't resist commenting on this. We call it "let's get 'dressed up' and go to the home depot". This means we just openly go in our pajamas. Rhett has made a few comments before, but I just dare him to take them everywhere with him or run the house without me.
Post a Comment