THAT WON'T STAY IN THEIR BEDS!
Macks has been horrible lately!!
Every night he tells me that he doesn't like his bed.
And every night we try new things to make his bed more likeable...
*Adding Dad's cool quilt to make it more soft
*Changing pillows
*Letting stuffed animal friends sleep with him
*Letting his Legos sleep with him
*Turning the night light on
*Turning the night light off
*Turning the night light off
*Opening the door
*Closing the door
*Turning the fan on High
or Medium
or Low....
you get the idea...
you get the idea...
And every night when I wake up,
(for whatever reason...
bathroom break, hear a noise, flip my pillow to the cold side,
bathroom break, hear a noise, flip my pillow to the cold side,
Bill pulls the sheets off me, or I'm getting up to go to work)
I go check on my kids.
In a normal night this happens at least 3 times.
In a normal night this happens at least 3 times.
And every time....Macks is somewhere new in the house.
On the floor BY his bed
On the floor by MY bed
(Getting stepped on too many times has mostly put an end to this location)
In Madden's bed
And every time I move him BACK to his bed....
who knows how long afterward, he's back in a new spot.
Then there is Marley.
She sleeps best when just her LEGS are out of her crib....
Those legs are between the wall and her crib...insanity!
Sometimes when I try to tuck them back in....
I have to full on lift her or adjust her
to get them to go back into her bed.
It cannot be comfortable...but that is how she sleeps....
EVERY single night.





6 comments:
Amazing how they can sleep like that, be totally comfortable, and have tons of energy in the morning!! Sorry, I've got no tips!
kids are so crazy!! It's so cute to see Macks in the bed w/his big brothers...
Those pictures are so cute of Macks in bed with Madden and Mason.
I cannot believe Miss Marley. Canon gets his legs out of his crib once in a while, but nothing like the between the wall and crib thing.
Love your kids!
Ha ha I love them. I can't believe Macks could possibly be dissatisfied w his bed if he can sleep w/ stuffed animal friends & legos!
Maybe Marley's preparing for incarceration one day. She'll just sleep w/ her legs out of the cell & into the hallway.
Oh and I love your comment about waking up & turning the pillow over to the cold side ha ha! I used to do that all the time! Love you guys!
Macks looks SO big in those pics! I can't believe it! Those pics of him are hilarious!
And why the heck do you go and check on your kids three times a night... and why are you up three times a night!?! SLEEP CHIARA! No wonder you are always so tired!
Hahahaha! That is totally Jada right now. She hates her bed and BEGS us to let her fall asleep on the couch or in our bed. We are just as frustrated as you! Sorry and good luck. You're not alone.
Post a Comment