Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Blah-Blah-Blah and Boooooo!

I think this is the longest I've ever gone inbetween posts.
I'm full on thoughts....I've just lost my ability to express them.
Or maybe I just haven't wanted to be negative.....I don't know?!?!
The past few weeks have been one big BOOOOO
and a whole bunch of BLAH BLAH BLAH's!
Don't you just hate it when life doesn't go the way you want it to?
Yeah, me too.

You can just call me Mr. Grinch....
or Debbie Downer....
or Negative Nelly....
or Sensitive Suzie....
or Wendy Whiner....
I'll answer to all of them.

If I tell Macks to do something he doesn't want to do.....
he replies with a nice loud "Booooooooo!"
(Think of the old lady on Princess Bride...it sounds the exact same)

If I disipline him in any way shape or form
I get a roll of the eyes, a sassy shake of the head,
and a most sarcastic sounding "Blah blah blah!"

On the other hand,
When I tell him something that makes him happy
he replies with a resounding "Haw-de-you-ya!"
(aka Hallelujah)




So, all I really have to say is....
"HAW-DE-YOU-YA" for my friends and family
that keep me afloat when all I really want to do is sink.

I LOVE YOU ALL!!

9 comments:

mIcHeLLe said...

seriously. that picture of Marley is the cutest picture...ever. Her hair is getting so loooong!
I am feeling the blah's too...I feel like we are constantly getting hit with crap trying to bring us down....grrr.
Merry Christmas from one grinch to another ;)

Jill said...

Oh my gosh, that pic of Marley is to die for!! And the boys, so handsome! I really know how you feel, we are so struggling with disciplining Spencer, and trying to find ways to communicate with him so we don't all freak out! Plus, I think the rush of the end of year and all the holidays has everyone strung a little tight...So, here's to a New Year with obedient kids, obedient husbands, and lots o money!!!

Elizabeth said...

awww her hair is so cute. I have yet to have a little girl who lets me fix her hair. Even Avery is pulling headbands off. I give up!

Cailey & Brady said...

I love you sis!! And I love those darling kids:) hawweyouya to all!!

Erin said...

You are one of my favorites. Loved talking to you last night.

Tiffany W. said...

Um, serisouly... world's stinkin' cutest kids... right there!! Will you tell me how to comb my boys hair like that?!? I so always want to do Dallin's hair that way... but don't know how! Do you have to blow dry it and all sorts of fanciness? Cuz that just is not going to happen at our house! :) And Miss Marley May could just about be the cutest thing since God made puppies! :) Love them all, but I love you more. So cheer up or I am going to come there personally and punch you in the boobs! :D

Jill said...

Haw-de-you-yaw!! Ha ha this is hilarious. Love you guys!

Mr. Haycock, Sir said...

That picture of Marley almost makes her looks sweet and kind, however, we all know she is a holy terror. I don't know how you do it. As Macks so succinctly told me, "she's on Santa's bad list."

MF said...

I had no idea that it was Justin Bieber Day! and I was not sure that was Marley underneath that massive floppy flower. You do have cute kids, though.