I'm lovin' this girl lately.
Everything she says....
everything she does....
it's simply my favorite!
I hope she'll always want to curl up in bed with me,
and hold my cheeks and give me a big wet one on the lips.
I hope she'll always ask me to play babies with her,
and tell me I'm mean when I make her do something
she doesn't want to do.

I hope she'll always raise her hand and
shout "ME!" with a big smile on her face when
I ask who colored on the wall,
who cut up my important papers,
who pooped their pants, or
who stole the mints out of my purse.

Love her more than the whole wide world!




6 comments:
She is getting so big and so gorgeous!!
I want one just like her!
She is absolutely nuts and I LOVE HER!!!! I hope Pip turns out to be just like her....
She is so stinking cute! I love the "me!"
This is my favorite little 2 year old. She is a riot. She has a lot of spunk, smart as can be, and a great sense of humor. Well done.
What a little dollface! And your Marley IS SO ADORE! So happy you are having such a great time being a mom...cause my babies are all grown (for the most part) and I still love to cuddle them when they let me.
Post a Comment