It's never been my favorite holiday.....
And this year it only got worse.
My "big boys" graduated from
"MOMS IDEA OF HOW HALLOWEEN SHOULD GO."
They refused to dress up as part of a "theme" as we've done in the past.
They wanted to MAKE their OWN costumes.....with their friends.
They moved up from orange plastic pumpkins......to pillow cases.
And then they had to twist the knife in the already bleeding heart.....
and tell me they want to go trick-or-treating with JUST their friends.
(sigh)**(sad face)**(sigh)**(sad face)
I've already called them twice to "check in" on them.
They've only been gone 1 hour.
They're going to hate me when this night is through!!
They dressed up as Minecraft guys and a Creeper.
Don't ask.
You have to be a computer/gaming nerd bomber to get it....



Mar dressed up as a cute little Indian girl.
My mom made this costume for me when I was two.
Mar dressed up as a cute little Indian girl.
My mom made this costume for me when I was two.
If you asked Bill what Marley dressed up as....
He'd say, "My little Albino Indian Princess."
That works too!
And yes....she's a ham and a half these days!
Boy about drove me off a cliff with his costume ideas this year.
His exact description of what he wanted to be was:
"A Batman mask, a Star Wars shirt,
black pants, and black shoes."
He would NOT entertain ANY other ideas.
Until Aunt Caddy swooped in and was able to convince him
to be a dumb red Power Ranger out of Nani's costume bucket.
At least his whole costume matches and makes sense.....
And man he is the cutest dumb red Power Ranger EVER
if I do say so myself!
Bill is out trick-or-treating with the littles.
I should be cleaning and packing.
Gotta flight at 5 freakin AM tomorrow.
Girls Trip, Girls Trip....can I get a W00t W00t!?!
People keep ringing my door bell.
My lights are off, I don't have any candy,
my front door is broken and I can't open it from the inside....
Well, I can....but it takes a good 30 seconds of me thrashing up
against it like a crazy lady!
Better go call the boys again.....
They may have been attacked by a werewolf....
4 comments:
Haha the boys costumes might be the funniest thing ever! Mar is freaking adorable and macks still to this day ib the cutest little kid alive! Ahhhh I love them so freaking much. I'm proud of you for not being too mean of a mom, since this is your favorite holiday and all! : )
I miss you guys!! Every time I see cute Macks, I think about how good little buddies they would be! The boys look pretty awesome in their costumes, but I agree, it would make me so nervous to let them out by themselves!
HAHAHA!!!! Man I love your kids! I don't think you like any holiday,in fact I'm pretty sure you hate them all. HAHAHA, oh man!
I think that the boys did an awesome job making their costumes! And, although the concept is pretty nerdy, at least they did something that was original, industrious, and cool at the same time. And, Curry is right. You ARE A GRINCH!
Post a Comment