Please join me as I walk you through a moment
of our Sunday afternoon:
The kids are quiet. I sneak upstairs and find
this beautiful sight. All of them playing Legos,
nicely, together.....topless.
I grab my camera:
Madden notices I'm taking pictures
of him and he jumps up....
runs to the other side of the room to grab a pillow.....
covers his cute buns....
Then yells at me with far too much
emotion in his voice.
"IF THERE WAS SUCH A THING
AS SUING YOUR PARENTS THAT'S EXACTLY
WHAT I WOULD DO TO YOU! IF YOU POST
AS SUING YOUR PARENTS THAT'S EXACTLY
WHAT I WOULD DO TO YOU! IF YOU POST
THESE PICTURES ON FACEBOOK OR YOUR
BLOG, YOU WILL NEVER BE MY MOM AGAIN!!!"
Oh darn....one less child.....
4 comments:
Hahaha. This is hilarious. Your kids are so cute!
He looks way to sweet in those cute pics to be yelling anything at you! :)
I'll take him!
Love this! Totally captured the moment :)
Post a Comment