after posting the potty picture of Bill.....
But I didn't realize it was going to be so traumatic.
No divorce papers.
No yelling.
Just a simple,
"You think you're really funny for posting that picture, huh?
(I nodded and beamed with pride)
Well, I'll get you back one day."
And get me back he did.
I go out of town for the weekend and come home to this:
I wasn't sure how to react.
It was a battle between full on crying.....
or throwing out a slew of swear words....
Then I found out he actually went in public....
went to Madden's football game.
I might have sworn. Might have.
He conceded fairly quickly and after showing it off at work
today, he is in the bathroom shaving as I type.
OH THE JOYS!!
But first, he played with my hair straightener.....
And in case that one didn't gross you out enough,
here's a close up:
And a few more:
And the VERY best part:
Marley is now crying.
"Me not yike my Daddy! Make a bird Daddy!
Please make a bird on your face Daddy!!"
He looks like this guy I dated back in High School.
I can't get over it. Thank goodness his facial hair
grows fast.
BRING ON A NICE TIDY CLEAN GOATEE!!
4 comments:
Ha Ha HA Ha. Poor Marley, scared for life. Who was the guy? From high school.
Absolutely hilarious!
I love all the variations! I will miss it! hahaha
Wish I could grow a beard like Bill. Well done sir!
Post a Comment