I haven't been blogging lately....or cooking....
or cleaning....or playing....
I figured I had too much free time on my hands
so I got myself another job!! ;)-
It actually came to me.
Fell right in my lap...
and I couldn't turn it down.
I, along with 2 of my BFF's,
run the customer service end of a new company.
Check it out:
You might see my handsome bearded husband
in some of the photos and the movie....;-)
Working from home, with friends, traveling to races,
and making good money isn't half bad,
and I'm very grateful for the opportunity!!
Now I just need to find a balance with rest of the
things I have going on in my life
and we'll be good to go!
3 comments:
Is this why you keep telling me no when I invite you somewhere?!?! Just teasing, well, not really. I'm starting to get a complex! :-)
uh that is so cool!! Oh..when you figure out how to balance...let me know :) Sounds just like my life! Love that video with Bill! so cool!
I still love looking at the picture of your cute family. If you just would have straightened your eye patch, the picture would have been even better!
Post a Comment