
Bill and I are celebrating our NINE year wedding anniversary today! WOW! It just seems like yesterday we were peaving Cody off by falling head over heals in love! (sorry I stole your best friend away from you....but now he's your brother-in-law, so you can't still be mad can you?!?!) Now here we are 12 years later - still going strong and still head over heals in love. I feel so blessed to have had Bill by my side over the past 9 years and look forward to the road ahead of us that we will travel together. You are my everything! I love you sweetie!
TOP 10 REASONS WHY I FELL IN LOVE WITH BILL IN 1996
10. He always smelled so good
9. He listened to the sweetest music ;)-
8. He was a hard worker
7. He gave the best massages
6. He had the softest hands
5. He was the best kissser
4. He had his priorities straight
3. He could ALWAYS make me laugh
2. He made my heart flip-flop
1. He made me feel like a princess
TOP 10 REASONS WHY I'M STILL IN LOVE WITH BILL TODAY
10. He listens to me tell work stories...all the time...without rolling his eyes
9. He does the dishes when I ask him to (my LEAST favorite job)
8. He eats Pasta-Roni or Rice-a-Roni without complaining (I hate cooking!)
7. He willingly lets me have "girls night out" WAY too often...thank you!!
6. He is passionate about his job and follows his heart
5. He still likes to have fun and make me laugh
4. He plays Warfish with his friends ;)-
3. He still thinks I'm beautiful, even with a "post 3 children body"
2. He is the most incredible dad ever
1. He still makes me feel like a princess
7 comments:
Happy Anniversary you guys! I'm so happy for you. I can't believe that it's been so long. I still remember the good ole' Ricks days and the first time a met Bill...Wow...that was a long time ago.
Congratulations you guys!
Two observations....first - you posted that at 4:06am....wow. Second - I still smell good - it's the Cool Water.
oops, 4:03 am
oh! i wish i liked my husband that much. just kidding. but seriously, you guys used to be really good looking.
So...you have a post-3-children body. What's Bill's excuse? :)
Just kidding.
And Congratulations. Seriously. I am very proud of both of you and love you both a lot.
Shayna - what is with the past tense "used to be really good looking" ??
ha ha! you know its funny. hope your night alone was filled with romance-- you know, flower petals and chocolates. so when are you dudes coming over anyway?
Post a Comment