10 years ago
Friday, February 1, 2008
Could they be related?!?!
Like I mentioned a few entries down...we only have about 4 working channels on our tv. But that doesn't stop the boys from loving to watch whatever they can whenever I will let them. The past few weeks dinner time has proved to be extremely difficult. So I've let the boys watch t.v. while I attempt to cook dinner. They have a new found love for "Little House on the Prairie" and "The Brady Bunch." ;)- Don't laugh....they are great shows! You'd never guess, but Bill somehow knows EVERYTHING about Little House on the Prairie and feels slightly jipped that he isn't home in time to watch it with them! I'm not sure if the boys inherited the "mouth wide open" postition when watching t.v. from me or Bill.....but it has got to be inherited somehow....they all do the exact same face every time.

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
hahahahahahahahahaha! that face looks familiar. love it. little house on the prairie is my favorite too. ps we're ready to play when you are... you're the ones with a schedule.
We would watch Little House and The Brady Bunch ALL the time. I love the faces that they make. Those boys are fantastic.
Post a Comment