Wednesday, February 20, 2008

CHUCK E CHEESE

Only a single Aunt with no children of her own would come up with the idea to go to Chuck E Cheese on a SATURDAY at lunch time!! Ay-de-mi! However, of course the boys loved it and Aunt Carly scores some big points. We miss you when you aren't here Jo Jo!

Macks chowing down on some french fries while wearing Papa's hat.


Mason and Madden showing off the tickets they won!
(notice the Dixie Rebel shirts....just for Aunt Jo Jo)


Macks chewed on this piece of celery forever....yummy!


Piggy Back ride with Aunt Jo Jo


Playing Games with Aunt Jo Jo - Thanks for the fun!

3 comments:

colterhaycock said...

Hmmm... great post and all but what does "Ay-de-mi" mean? Am I the only one that doesn't know?

Carly Knibbe said...

Yeah im pretty sure I am the best aunt ever!

THE WITHERS FAMILY said...

Yeah, so I always have mixed feelings about chuck-e-cheese. It's definetly very fun for the kiddos, but everytime I go I notice a certain "type" of people who are always there. Is that rude? Probably. But because of that, we try to hold out going there. But yes...that is crazy that ya'll went on a SATURDAY and at LUNCH TIME. It looks like they had a lot of fun.