Friday, February 1, 2008

~BOWLING~

The boys are currently off track....so to keep us mothers somewhat sane, a few of my friends and I had to have an outting to the bowling alley today. The kids had so much fun! Madden was thrilled to come in first place with a 98 and Mason in second place with an 85. I think bowling on the Wii is actually teaching them something! ;)-

To get the boys to pose normally for a picture about killed them....but we got it! So cute!
Top to bottom - Left to Right:
Chaffee, Spencer, Jacob, Jaden, Mason, Madden

Here they are being their normal selves....
Mason was excited after a good roll....


Madden pointing to the screen in the 2nd frame....already claiming victory!
I have no idea what the wierd faces are all about?!?!

Cute boys!

2 comments:

MF said...

What is going on with Mason giving the ROCK ON sign in almost every picture? When did he pick that one up?

Chiara said...

good question...Bill and I have noticed that too....my guess is from the same place he picks up everything else he does....SCHOOL!!?