Monday, February 25, 2008

OUR FUN SATURDAY!!

20We started out our day with a win in our FIRST SOCCER GAME! I knew there were mad coaching skills inside me somewhere! ;)- We named our team "The Green Leprachauns" and had a great time! Then we headed down to Provo to watch Aunt Carly play in her soccer tournament....Papa pulled out Madden's first tooth, and we and we had fun playing with all our Aunts and Uncles.

Showing off our cool red pumas and dorky shin gaurds!

No better way to celebrate our win then a lunch at Carl's Jr!
Out comes Madden's first tooth! He didn't like the taste of the blood in his mouth afterwards! :)


All the girls after Jo Jo's THIRD game...my mom and all my sisters!

13 comments:

Shayna said...

your boys look like totally wicked soccer players! "green leprochauns" huh? Catchy, but not quite as cool as "the slimers" which was my team name when we had green uniforms:) asher just turned five but i'm beginning to think i'm way behind in the athletic training department.

Jill said...

Uhhh... what are "shins gaurds?" Ha ha just kidding. Love you guys!

Chiara said...

thank you for the spelling correction Bean! You would think you were Colter though....your poor children....they are going to have to be PERFECT speaker/writers....:(

Jill said...

Ha ha I know...I need to stop with all this grammar stuff. I don't even know how you can type at 4 in the morning, much less put together coherent sentences! :) You're the best, love ya!

The Tanuvasa Family said...

Thanks Chiara!! What in the world are you doing at 4am? I agree, I could not get anything done at that horrible time of day.
Your boys are so dang cute, I am sure you hear that a million times a day. They really are! I am glad you started a blog. I used to look at your pictures every once in a while from Sage's blog, but this way is much more fun!-Season

Cambry said...

Chiara, your hair looks GREAT like that.

No one would ever guess that Jill is a sister-in-law (instead of a sister sister).

slymer said...

Chiara- My friend Natalie thinks that she knows you- from EFY when you were like 15.. She had a cabin in Island Park also... she is private with her blog so you can say hi through mine if you remember her... Congrats on the game, coach.. braver then me and I even played soccer...

Kristie said...

your boys are so cute!! So good to get in touch with you again...Chris will be excited to see all of the pics!

Chiara said...

Cambry - are you being serious about my hair or making fun of it? Because if you ask me...it looks like a mullet of some sort. I'm in the "inbetween" stage of trying to grow it out and I hate it. But if you're being serious...you are way too kind and just made my day!

And I know...Jill was MEANT to be a part of the family...she looks more like Colter's sister than a wife! We love her!

Kristie said...

That's so funny...I was going to say the same thing!! If the swapping doesn't work out at least some kind of arranged marriage:) We live in Henderson, 5 minutes away from Colin and Jaime. Chris just bought a dental practice so it looks like we are here to stay.

Sage Pierce said...

All I can say is Chiara, you are one hot mama, and your boys...you and Bill are in for some serious, serious problems. :)
I LOVE your hair like that! You look so sophisticated or something. :)

Carly Knibbe said...

yes your boys are taking after their aunt and playing soccer! i thought you hated soccer and it ruins peoples lives?! and now your boys are playing it and your the coach! haha good job on the win by the way...we dont like losers!

Aislinn said...

ok so that first picture of your boys.....i love it... makes me miss them :(