Monday, March 3, 2008

MADDEN'S "WALKING REPORT CARD"

I went to Madden's walking report card on Friday. Every child has a parent come and sit with them in class and go through a packet of stuff testing them on what they know so far. It's a great way for parents to know exactly where their child stands. Madden did a great job and made me laugh out loud a few times! Here is the first page of the packet:
Then at the end of the day we got to bring home some of the work they've done over the past few weeks....here are two extra special ones......I thank my brother Carson for introducing Madden to wizards:

My favorite is his self portrait. Notice the sweet mohawk!! :)-

4 comments:

Tiffany W. said...

that is a pretty sweet mohawk he drew! :)

Shayna said...

HA!!! drawing wizards was my favorite part of kindergarten too. sincerely, that is funny.

colterhaycock said...

Madden is so dang cute... I love that boy! I second Shayna's comment - drawing wizards was also my favorite part of kindergarten.

Carly Knibbe said...

haha oh my gosh i love that kid. my favorite part was below his self portrait when he wrote "i love soccer!" : )