Madden planned a fun family night last night...a little movie about Abinadi and King Noah, a word search, and some serious donut decorating! He was so thoughtful in picking out a treat for us to make. He knows Mason doesn't like cookies or cupcakes (i know...he's a wierd child) so he wanted to get donuts because they are Mason's favorite and frost them like you would a cookie! Like anything these 2 boys do together - they made a big mess and had a lot of fun!

Madden of course got frosting ALL over his face...nothing new with this child. And then Mason thought that looked fun and had to dab a little frosting on his nose!
4 comments:
Is it just me or are you posting these blog entries a wee bit early in the morning? It looks like you're not working too hard at JetBlue! I could really go for some Krispy Kremes :) Tell Madden to come have FHE with Jill and me. We'll let him plan the whole thing!
ummm....I'm working hard as in I'M AWAKE AT 4AM....but no, there are not many calls coming in at that time...so I blog or sleep! ;)-
We'd love to have you guys over for FHE one night....but someone I know is a loser and thinks he has to go to bed by 5pm everynight!
Now I want Krispy Kreams :) And I was trying to be good because I actually went to the gym yesterday
K.. I just feel like such a part of your life!! I love these posts!!!! :) :)
can't wait for some walks!
xoxo
sierra-
Post a Comment