There are very few things in life that bring me more joy and satisfaction then a box of Thin Mints from the Girls Scouts.....one of which is laying on the couch with my hubby watching "Prison Break" or "24" eating frozen thin mints while getting a back massage at the same time. Now that is what you call heaven! One of my cute little Beehives brought me some girls scout cookies this weekend and I'm doing everything I can to make them last more than 2 hours. I'm reminded of when I was in girl scouts and I made a goal to sell a certain number of boxes of cookies...and when it came down to the last day and I was still 3 CASES away from my goal....my sweet dad bought all three cases from me. I can't quite remember how many boxes of cookies are in each case, but definitely more than what my family needed for a good year! I truly have the best dad ever!
2 comments:
I wish your "cute little beehive" would come to my door! I have totally been craving girl scout cookies! (although i am a Samoa fan myself) I keep asking Seth, where are all the girl scouts in this town?!? :) Who knows with being pregnant and my ragin' hormones...if i find one...i just might buy 3 cases myself! :)
YES YES YES!! We want girl scout cookies too!! Let me know where I can get em!!
xoxo
sierra-
Post a Comment