Tuesday, March 18, 2008

MY LITTLE LEPRACHANS

St. Patricks Day falls under the catagory "Lame Holidays" in my book (right behind Halloween)....but since my friend Tiffany is a die hard Irish woman who would fist fight me because of that comment if she wasn't hundreds of miles away....I figured I'd dress my boys in green, take a few pictures, and make a post about it!


Oh...and all my boys just got haircuts! Short buzzez for all! Madden looks SO different without his mohawk....but his hair grows incredibly fast,so it'll be back before we know it! Macks screamed bloody murder the WHOLE time my mom and I cut his hair....it was torture in every sense of the word. It kind of made me want to cry! :( Poor little guy is going to be traumatized for sure!

6 comments:

Tiffany W. said...

uh...that's a great shot of mason picking his nose!! ;)

I'm proud of you for the green shirts...even if you whine about it! :)

Chiara said...

Mason picking his nose is his new "Funny face!" I try to tell him that is gross, not funny....but he's a boy and he doesn't listen to his mom! What can I do?!

Tiffany W. said...

Actually you did better than me. I had my boys all decked out in green with their shamrock tatoos on their faces and i meant to take some pictures and never did.

Sierra said...

that is so fun! You have a couple of good lookin' kids if you ask me. I totally forgot st. patricks day. It came and went and I didn't realize it till yesterday. Looks like yall had a good time.

Caddy Haycock said...

I love that picture of Mason and Madden kissing Gus! It is so cute!

Tim said...

St. Patricks day IS the lamest holiday, It's just another reason for non-Irish people to get drunk... If you're Irish, ok, but for those of us who are not; worthless... If there is going to be something for Irish why not asians?