Wednesday, March 12, 2008

HOW HARD CAN IT BE?

I know I'm slightly anal when it comes to things like messes....but honestly how hard can it be to eat without getting food ALL over your face, hands, shirt, pants, and the floor? I mean, I understand babies making messes....but is it wrong to think 5 year olds and 7 year olds should be able to eat without such a mess? Please tell me!!

Never in your life will you meet someone who uses more napkins in a single meal than my sweet Madden. I swear - the kid is the messiest eater known to man. He wipes his mouth and hands after EVERY bite.....


Mason on the other hand eats his whole meal without wiping anything and then does one good wipe down when he's finished.


Macks is cute enough that he can do whatever he wants! ;)-

4 comments:

Tiffany W. said...

uhh...I don't know what you are talking about! your kids all looked totally clean for eating to me! And isn't it a good thing you child uses napkins? Connor just wipes his hands all over his clothes no matter how many times we tell him to use a napkin. Be grateful! :)

Sierra said...

Be grateful they use napkins and not an entire roll of toilet paper. My little Kaia has the same fettish, but if I turn my back on her for a second, there's more mess than I know what to do with. But you are absolutely right, cute kids get away with everything!

Isaac's said...

K.. I totally understand the mess thing. I can't say for a 7 year old just yet.. however, I love these updates.

K.. so when we get our next warm (walking weather day).. which should be like late next week, do you want to go for a walk, we can take the kids to the park or something.? Lemme know. Oh yeah, I got your email... here's mine too sierra.isaac@yahoo.com
Sie-

mIcHeLLe said...

hey there...your blog is so cute! I love the background....not sure if I have met you :( but I am Michelle...and I was wondering if I could put your cute blog link on our daybreak mom's blog? wanted to ask first....come to girls' night out so I can meet you..it's at my home this time...your kids are just adorable!
Michelle