Monday, August 18, 2008

LAGOON!

We were able to make our yearly trip to Lagoon for Papa's work party! The older boys had the time of their life.....Macks, not so much! Madden was FINALLY 46inches high....meaning he could ride ALL the big rides!! Bill and I complained about how "old" we felt and how all the rides we loved as kids made us feel sick. All and all it was a fabulous day....just the thing to end our summer with a big bang!!

Our very FIRST ride with Nani and Aunt Caddy!


Macks' first and only ride. The guy stopped the ride after the boats made their first loop because Macks was crying hysterically...even though I told him to just keep going. I'm fairly sure he thought I was a bad mom. I was fairly sure that if we gave Macks a minute he'd realize it wasn't as scary as he was making it out to be. Oh well....there is always next year! :)



Bill, Caddy and the boys after riding Rattlesnake Rapids. Hahahah, Bill wasn't too happy with me since I told him he could avoid getting too wet....and then they ended up having to ride in a boat with other people and Bill got DRENCHED!! He quickly forgave me when he dried up in a half hour!!

Then to get back at me he made me go later....and if it weren't for Colter PUSHING me into the waterfalls I could have totally avoided getting really wet. Thanks Colter!

I liked the Log Flume much better....not half as wet!

Macks quickly learned where the water jug was hiding and never went thirsty the rest of the day!

The boys all time favorite ride....WICKED!

3 comments:

Caddy Haycock said...

I am very surprised that you made no comment about my sunglasses in the picture that I have them on. Way to go!:D All I know is that your boys are WAY braver than me at that age...and just to think that i CRIED-yes CRIED when I went on Colossus like 3 years ago and your boys are begging to go on it. Crazy! I love how Macks was a replay of Mason when he was that age-too cute! And considering that it makes me sad, I'm sure it makes you sad that Mason is too big for to ride his first ride at Lagoon :(

Aislinn said...

I can't believe they are big enough to go on wicked!?! and I love the pix of Macks and the water bottle.

Jill said...

I was loving that gigantic water bottle too! I just snuck in a bunch of sips when the camera was away...