Has anyone actually printed their blog out in a hard bound book? I'm looking to do that but would LOVE some advice on where to go. I'm a little leary just google searching it and doing it online and paying for it without someones personal recommendation. Please let me know if you have done this or know someone who has.
THANKS SO MUCH!!
5 comments:
I don't have any idea, but I don't think you have ever done a post and not had a million comments so I thought I would leave a note expressing my love for you. :)
ahhhhh - how sweet. I totally feel the love! Thanks!
I'm looking for the same thing... That was kind of my whole reason for starting a blog - so i could justify not scrapbooking/journaling... Let me know if you findout!
My sister knows...The spoiled girl is in Hawaii for the next month but I'll e-mail her and see if she gets back to me!
Post a Comment