#1 -Those fabulous real single moms....or moms whose husbands have demanding Sunday church callings....or those moms with inactive or non-member husbands.....and how they do this alone every single week. They are my heros!! I only survive because I see the light at the end of the tunnel and know this is nothing permanent and in a few months Bill will be able to be home on Sundays.
#2 - I wouldn't say I "nag" a lot....but every once in a blue moon (okay, maybe dailey) I just might forget and do it. One of those "blue moons" seems to happen a lot on Sundays when Bill WAS home to help and I didn't think he helped very much. I thought I pretty much got 3 kids + myself ready in the same time he took care of himself....AND he was still the last one to walk out the door.....he IS the slowest getting ready person you'll ever meet! So I may have given him a hard time about that once in a while. But now that I really am truly doing it all by myself I realize that the little things he DID do to help really made a difference....and I feel slightly guilty about the nagging. I really miss him on Sundays......Thank you for all you do honey!
I tried getting a good picture of my boys in their cute Christmas outfits from Nani and Papa and this is the best I could do. Oh well, maybe next year.
Mason's eyes were "burning" (from who knows what) and he couldn't open them if his life depended on it....Macks woke up like this and stayed like this until he went down for his nap a few minutes ago.....and Madden was an angel. I need a nap!!
10 comments:
I know exactly how you feel! I go to church every Sunday myself, and most Sundays while I'm there I am asking myself WHY! Mamie also refuses to go to nursery, so I get to take two to both classes! It's fun huh!
hahahaha this is the best picture ever! mack's face is hilarious!
Great faces boys!! And War, if I recall, later this night I gave you the worlds best and longest back massage ever :) Hope I made your day a little better! Love ya sis!
That truly is a great face on Macks...priceless!! ;)
Ciara,
Cute family! I just posted a week ago about Sunday mornings!!! So glad I came across your blog.
Jen McNees
www.mcneesfamily.blogspot.com
So first of all...What are you doing that requires you to wake up at 4?? That would kill me!!! I don't know how people do it by themselves either...Good luck for the next few months! I do the same thing though...I don't really appreciate all that Chris does sometimes until he really isn't there to help. Gotta love them! That pic really is priceless!!! Hope you got a nap:)
oh my heck, you are such a cute mom!! and i love that picture;)
Cute picture! Merry Christmas! We are excited to see you tomorrow night!
oooh i feel your pain! collin teaches gospel doctrine and i teach the crazy 12-13 yr olds sunday school class. cambrie doesn't want to go to ANYONE else, so one sunday collin taught while holding her and she was drawing with chalk over his shoulder on the chalk board......love it......
kathryn
p.s. see you next weekend!!!!
war you need to update this thing i have been WAITING thanks :)
Post a Comment