He just laughed and said he'd ask someone else. I hope he gets a better answer from them.
Regardless of my negative attitude I make it the best day I can for my cute little ragamuffins. No matter how crappy their costumes are or if I let them trick-or-treat for 15 minutes or 3 hours they still love it and think that I'm the "best mom ever!" I'm wondering how long I can trick them into thinking that....hopefully for many years to come.
At the last minute we pulled together a little football theme. Poor Macks got the shaft, but he was the right size for the cheer leading skirt, and Marley fit perfectly into the football. One day his girlfriend will get a good laugh out of it and it'll all be worth it.
Mason the referee
Madden the football player
Macksen the cheerleader
Marley the football
And there you have it....
Bill had to throw in a little Flavor Flav for cousin Kevin....hahah!
11 comments:
Ha ha oh man Chiara those pictures of Macks and Mar could not be more perfect! That football is classic. Love those kids. Plus you ARE a good mom! We can't all love every holiday, right? I think your kids are correct in their thinking that they have the best mom ever :)
ps I don't know the historical background to Halloween either :)
that is pee your pants funny! seriously Macks and Porter are exactly the same age and he would LOVE that cheer outfit! he loves wearing lily's dress up things! Marley looks SOOOO CUTE! OH MY GOSH!!
No you did NOT!!! I can not believe you put poor Macks in that outfit... AND put makeup on the kid! If he has issues about sexual identity when he gets older... I am blaming you!! ;) Those pics are hilarious! And that football costume is one of the greatest costumes I have ever seen! LOVE IT! You always say how much you hate Halloween, yet your kids always have the BEST costumes out there!
I agree, Macks got the shaft. Poor kid. He is going to be having nightmares about that costume for year to come. Bad Mom, Bad Mom.
Marley is darling though.
Um sort of speechless really...I hope Macks didn't enjoy that costume all that much. I am diggin the whole enseble though. Bill, I mean flavor flav was a great choice. I am just ad you weren't New York, flavor flav's girlfriend from his VH1 show.
That is hysterical!! Poor Macks is right! He looks a little miffed. So cute all together though!
Those are such cute costumes!! Poor little Macks! Bridge has some similar pictures that we pull out when we are having a bad day :) I think you'll find they really help put a smile on your face.
That is AWESOME! I love that idea. How could you not LOVE Halloween with these four little cuties? The cheerleader pics are hilarious. You have the cutest kiddos Chiara. Hope all is well!
Halloween comes from a celebration long ago that the Celtics would celebrate, called All Hallows Eve, translated to All Saints Day, the festival where they'd bless & convert pagans. We call it 'Halloween' because 'Hallow' means saints, and '-een' (originally e'en) means Evening. All Hallows Eve, get it?
We dress up honoring the Celtics, who would wear masks to scare away evil spirits & not have the demons identify them as humans. Almost everything has to do with this whole celebration.
We even bob for apples simply to honor a fruit god that the Celtics honored. As for trick-or-treating, that dignifies how the spirits would visit Celtics homes disguised as people, in hopes of claiming a new soul. E.g. Trick, and treat is for the feast after the whole fiasco was over.
Just so you know for when he Madden asks you next year why we celebrate Halloween!
Love ya!
I am dying right now! That is all I can say.....DYING! That is so awesome!
For as much as you hate Halloween....the football theme you had going was way cute! Do you think Macks may come after you when he sees these pictures though?? love Flava too!
Post a Comment