On Marley's real birthday she was puking her poor little guts out
AND had an eye infection,
AND a fever,
AND a bad cough,
AND a runny nose.
Needless to say, we didn't celebrate on her birthday.
The day before the big celebration she tripped on the sidewalk and skinned her lip and nose.

-Pretty sure I said a swear word-

Thank goodness for Aunt Caddy's editing skills.....we were able to capture some moments of the party WITHOUT just focusing on the huge red scabby nose.

So what! We both have really good, extra cheesy, gum-showing smiles.....
What's it to ya? ;)

The wrapping paper was her favorite present....go figure!

Nani came through (again) with THEE cutest cake ever!

And Marley had NO problem going to town


Ummmm Ummmm Good!

Oh....and Happy Birthday to my little O-Man too. I love you O!
AND a fever,
AND a bad cough,
AND a runny nose.
Needless to say, we didn't celebrate on her birthday.
The day before the big celebration she tripped on the sidewalk and skinned her lip and nose.
-Pretty sure I said a swear word-
Thank goodness for Aunt Caddy's editing skills.....we were able to capture some moments of the party WITHOUT just focusing on the huge red scabby nose.
So what! We both have really good, extra cheesy, gum-showing smiles.....
What's it to ya? ;)
The wrapping paper was her favorite present....go figure!
Nani came through (again) with THEE cutest cake ever!
And Marley had NO problem going to town
Ummmm Ummmm Good!
Oh....and Happy Birthday to my little O-Man too. I love you O!
9 comments:
oh so cute!!! Can't believe she is already 1 :( dang kids need to slow down and stay little....however there are a few ages I wouldn't want to be stuck at....
love her cake!!
and I love your hair straight like that in the picture w/the two of you.
Which came first, the cupcake or the hat? So very cute. Your mom did a fabulous job of matching that up. That picture of her eating off the top of the cupcake is priceless, needs to be blown up and put on a wall somewhere. Too cute! Happy Birthday Marley!
ahhh poor nosey! i love that little girl and i am her favorite:)love you diddy bear!muuuaahhh
Ah, Diddy!!!! She is so dang cute. My kids are never going to live up to the Fronces'. Sorry she hurted her nose at "Buddy's house".
She is way too adorable. I love her big blue eyes and two front teeth! Oh and her cake was darling! Can aunt Jodi make one for Owen!??
I can NOT believe she is one already!! Where does the time go? She is so cute ... I think her and Kyler will need to be best buds!!
Love her! Somehow I'm gonna become the favorite aunt...somehow. She's such a babe! Happy bday Mar!
Why is it that Marley loves me the most! I feel sorry for the rest of you.
Marley is adorable. We need to hang out so I can get to know this little one. I am glad I found your blog and can keep on your family life this way. Your blog is very entertaining to me. Thanks for your posts.
Post a Comment