I love everything about this girl
.
Her contagious giggle
.
Her love of being naked and RUNNING away from me as fast as she can
.
Her skinny long legs
.
The teeth marks all over the edge of her crib
.
The way she HATES getting dressed....and how she can escape a diaper change like a champ!
The way she finds pure enjoyment in bugging Macks....simply touching him with her feet in the tub will send him over the edge.....and she just giggles....knowing full well she is being a pest
.
The way she quickly squats down and hides behind her bumper pad in her crib
when you come into her room to get her out of bed
when you come into her room to get her out of bed
.
Her big appetite....she'll eat anything and everything...and is still a twig
Her extra cheesy smile.....scrunched up nose and all
.
Her feisty attitude.
Don't give her what she wants and she fake cries, throws herself on the floor,
flops around like a fish out of water.....and then proceeds to hits you
.
The way she cannot hold still while nursing....both arms, legs, and body move the entire time.
I am not excited to see what "these puppies" look like when she's done!
.

I love holding her hands, kissing her soft cheeks, and singing her songs.
I love my girl!
HAPPY 1st BIRTHDAY
MARLEY MAY!!
Don't give her what she wants and she fake cries, throws herself on the floor,
flops around like a fish out of water.....and then proceeds to hits you
.
The way she cannot hold still while nursing....both arms, legs, and body move the entire time.
I am not excited to see what "these puppies" look like when she's done!
.
I love holding her hands, kissing her soft cheeks, and singing her songs.
I love my girl!
HAPPY 1st BIRTHDAY
MARLEY MAY!!
9 comments:
"these puppies??" ha!! i'm with you...what we do to feed our children!!
all mom's should get free boob jobs.
oh and I hope that's what you were talking about...
Marley May you are the cutest girl ever and i love you soooo much! may girls for life! love auntie may may
I'm ready to cash in on my free boob job too! ;)
Marley sounds simply irresistable! Cutest pics ever.
Can you people please show a little bit more discretion on what you share about your body parts?
HAPPY BIRTHDAY to our dear sweet niece!
Loves,
Uncle Mike and Auntie Courtney
Happy Birthday Marley!!! She is so darn cute! I can't believe it's been a whole year. She was only a couple weeks old when we moved here, and I remember meeting you and thinking "There's no way she just had a baby, she looks amazing!!" (You still do). I love their little quirks like bugging brothers, etc. And it's so much fun to see their personalities just come out. And, even if I can't nurse any of my babies, I am totally getting my boobs done!
Marley is the cutest thing ever! I sure do love that girl. And just as a side note....after nursing eight children from one to three, (yes I did say three) years each, I got a boob job!! Best thing I ever did! I think all Moms deserve one so tell your husbands to start saving now. When you are done having children you deserve it!!!!
What a sweet girl! (ok, pause that thought. right when i wrote that first sentence i stopped to read your mom's comment, i am laughing so hard right now.)
Anyway, HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MARLEY! She is so beautiful!
WOW! I can't believe she is already 1 - how time flies! Happy Birthday, cutie patootie! :)
Happy Birthday sweet girl! Oh how I love my Marley May.
Post a Comment