You NEVER would have let Mason or Madden do that--or any of the things that Sister gets away with! I quite vividly remember my sister being a very strict germ freak who kept a tight rope. Look what #4 will do for ya:)
Caddy...the more kids you have the more the other kids raise them...don't you know? and wait...aren't you the youngest? so YOU get away with everything!!? :) kidding. I love it Chiara...I bet her chin looked great!
Amelie and Marley have A LOT in common. Amelie wont eat a cup cake with her hands. She puts it on the table and bends over it eating with her mouth only. her fun dip MESS yesterday was something like this... dump it on the floor, and lick it up like a dog. I stopped her after I stopped laughing.
8 comments:
Haha I love her.
Mmmmm, gotta just go for it!
You NEVER would have let Mason or Madden do that--or any of the things that Sister gets away with! I quite vividly remember my sister being a very strict germ freak who kept a tight rope. Look what #4 will do for ya:)
That is just how I eat it!
Caddy...the more kids you have the more the other kids raise them...don't you know? and wait...aren't you the youngest? so YOU get away with everything!!? :)
kidding.
I love it Chiara...I bet her chin looked great!
Amelie and Marley have A LOT in common. Amelie wont eat a cup cake with her hands. She puts it on the table and bends over it eating with her mouth only. her fun dip MESS yesterday was something like this... dump it on the floor, and lick it up like a dog. I stopped her after I stopped laughing.
Love Miss Marley's way!
She is AWESOME! She reminds me of my Addi Belle. 2 hysterical ilttle girls!
Post a Comment