Marley is a climber and a half.....but until now she had never attempted to climb out of her crib. I crossed my fingers everyday praying she'd never figure it out....but alas, she has.
We've had some rough nights with her climbing out of her crib 20 times and up into our bed in what she calls "MY POT" right inbetween me and Bill.
We've lowered her crib as low as it goes and she still manages to pull herself up and out. What a sad, sad day! These 2 pictures were taken during nap time. My sister Cailey and I were downstairs playing Wii and she came walking into the family room with her blanket completely over her head. We were dying laughing (silently) and trying to ignore her. Finally she peeked out of her blanket to say hello!
Oh - and the child never ever took a binkie from the day she was born....until now. She wants one all the time!?!? Is that baffling to anyone else? Normal children don't start taking a binkie at age TWO, right?!? I have officially thrown away the only 2 binkies in my house....as of this morning. Hopefully a 2 week habit isn't going to be that hard to break!!


3 comments:
Oh sad! I remember the day Spencer started climbing out of his crib....I wasn't ready for the big boy bed, but we did it,and it's been the best thing ever! although, they do make crib tents that you can attach so they can't get out...good luck with the binky!
Hahahaha best day ever. She's seriously hilarious.
Oh no. Marley is such a crazy one. Good luck!
Post a Comment