
and she sat there all night with her finger up her nose.
(I know...most wicked awesome cake ever. My mom is a cake genious!)
Marley has given the Terrible Two's a whole new meaning.
She now changes her clothes 14 times a day.
She won't stay in her bed for more than a half hour at a time.
She has started scratching peoples faces....
no matter how short I cut her finger nails she still draws blood with every scratch.
She asks for a tookie or a donut EVERY SINGLE morning for breakfast, has a break down because we don't have any, and refuses to eat anything else.
She loves to dump anything liquid out all over the floor
and smash anything smashable all over the floor....
just so she can get out the vacuum
or a paper towel and clean it up.
She likes to take off her poopy diaper by herself without me knowing.
But as Terrible Two-ish as she is, we love her!
She makes us laugh. She makes us happy.
And we wouldn't trade her for anything!



7 comments:
She is on of my FAVORITE 2 year olds!!! Love love love her! and I am dying over the cake!!!!
Ya know...she sounds so much like Lucy. I've actually considered having another baby JUST so that she's not a double whammy (crazy wild AND the baby).
PS...LOVE the curls. At first I thought she was wearing a wig, they are so big and cute!
Love you miss may. You're my favorite girl ever. I love that you want to call and talk to me, makes my day:) xoxo
Happy Birthday!! Look at all that hair, she is getting so big and even more adorable! I think the terrible two's are continuing for us into the 3's...hopefully not the 4's!
Love those cute curls!!! Happy
2nd Birthday Miss Marley May!
Is it me or did she start looking way older overnight? She is adorable!
Post a Comment