Thursday, May 5, 2011

EASTER

~3 of us were sick...
~The "Easter Grandma's" gave us too much candy...
~The kids loved the Easter Bunny's treasure hunt that led them all over the house to find their baskets...


~which were all hiding in the tub...


~Mason felt ripped off because he didn't get the DS game he wanted...
~Macks was more excited about his chapstick than anything else in his basket...
~Marley ate every piece of candy as fast as she could shove it in her mouth...
~I have to remind Madden everyday, at least 10 times, that his new basketball is an OUTSIDE basketball....
~He in turn reminds me that it said "indoor OR outdoor" on the box...
~We tried to get a decent picture....but with "Dopey" that couldnt' open his eyes, and the 2 older boys that have this super bad head tilt thing going on....we gave up.


~And went for funny faces instead. We are good at those!





~Madden and Macks loved Aunt JoJo's new bunny...


~Marley did NOT...


~The kids went on a fun Easter egg hunt at Nani and Papa's....


~The loot....

At the end of the day, I crawled in bed and began my 2 week hiatus of being sick.....strep, fever, ruptured ear drum, and sinus infection, then topped it all off with pneumonia. Thank goodness for a helpful husband, understanding kids, wonderful parents who took my kids for days at a time, and fabulous sisters that entertained my kids and helped me get so much time off work. I am finally feeling human again!!

6 comments:

Curry said...

HAHAHA!!! Oh, man. Thanks for always making me laugh. You have the cutest kids I know. (And I know A LOT of kids)

p.s. You are the meanest Mom I know. Who hides ALL the Easter baskets together and in the tub nonetheless? You could have called me and I would have come and hidden them.

Tiffany W. said...

I think Marley is giving you the bird in one of those pictures! :) Glad you are feeling a little better. you are loved! XO

Jill said...

Wow, what a rough Easter! Glad you're feeling better, hopefully it's the last of all this nasty sickness!!

Carly Knibbe said...

Ah I love them! Mar looks so freaking adorable! Get better. Loveee you

Caddy Haycock said...

Love your fam! And even though you didn't get a good Easter picture, I got an AMAZING one of your kids. I promise there will be an Easter post soon and you will get the pictures:)

Lindsey Anderson said...

For being as sick as you were, I am suprised there was any function at all! Your family is so sweet and cute. Glad your feeling better :)