We had a little trip to Moroni to visit Grandpa Jake and Grandma Beth's graves on Memorial Day. It was a lovely day with lovely company....and the kids did surprisingly well in the car on the 2 hour drive.....as long as I sang "Here we go loopty-lou" to Macks the whole time....and as long as we ignored Marley's high pitched, ear piercing, dinosaur sounding squeal that she loves to do in the car to make Macks cry.




On our way home we stopped to eat at an Arby's hooked on to a gas station. Always my favorite places to eat?!?! Marley fell in LOVE with these dolls and would NOT leave them alone. She stood next to them, played with their hair, felt their dresses, and full on asked me to take a picture of her with them.


The kids were just too cute walking to church a few weeks ago. I felt lucky enough that I still had my camera in my purse to capture such a sweet moment.




We visited Grandpa Bill's grave on his one year anniversary of leaving us and had a picnic with all the cousins and sent balloons full of love up to him. Man, I love family!




Our other Grandpa Bill (Bill's dad....there are simply too many Bill's in our family) came into town and we had fun visiting family the Fronce side of the family. Madden eats, sleeps, and breaths the desire to have a dog. I eat, sleep, and breath the excruciating, painful feeling of even THINKING about giving in and getting him one. He was in HEAVEN playing at Uncle Larry's and Aunt Carol's house with their 2 dogs.






2 comments:
I love the pics of them walking to church! So so cute. And yes, I hate blogger too. Maybe why that's why my last post was in January...eek! Haha love you guys :)
I know how upset and bad you feel when people don't leave comments on your posts, so I thought I would leave a comment.
Post a Comment