as cool as we are......

Bill hates getting his picture taken.
He especially hates being silly in pictures.
So I loved this opportunity at his friends wedding....
While waiting in line I prepped him with exactly
what we were going to do and in what order.
"Remember: Smile, kiss, silly, props."
I loved the outcome!!
His beard makes the pictures even that much better.
But I will admit...I'm looking forward to the day it comes off!

Bill hates getting his picture taken.
He especially hates being silly in pictures.
So I loved this opportunity at his friends wedding....
While waiting in line I prepped him with exactly
what we were going to do and in what order.
"Remember: Smile, kiss, silly, props."
I loved the outcome!!
His beard makes the pictures even that much better.
But I will admit...I'm looking forward to the day it comes off!
3 comments:
Heee...heee! You are so crazy...that is what I love about you!
LOL, Love it! my only complaint is that i can't see the pictures up close enough!!! :) Love you guys! Seth never would have gone for that. Consider yourself lucky! :)
Wow that beard deserves a shot all its own. ;) And I am with Tiff, I want a closer look.
Post a Comment