Tuesday, June 28, 2011

ZOO

I dislike the zoo. Strongly. In fact, I often use the "H" word when referring to my strong dislike for the zoo. The same animals, doing the same thing (NOTHING,) smelling the same way. I don't get how people can go more than once every 3 years......

BUT, it was time. So we went.....and took some friends.


Marley cried every time she saw a dinosaur.
"It's scary!" she'd say.....


But she loved the park and the slide....


Caddy, Hamo, and Nani went with us.....


So did MayMay and her twins....


Macks plugged his nose the whole time....


But everyone was happy,got along wonderfully,
and one animal actually moved....he yawned and
pulled a blanket over his face.
It was quite the joyous occasion!
Thank you gorilla for making my day!


The End. See you again in 2015!

5 comments:

Tiffany W. said...

I don't care much for the zoo either. The kids seem to like it I guess... but you're right... the animals never seem to perform like i want them too! Plus, I'm pretty sure the Hoogle zoo sucks, from what I recall. :)

Tiffany W. said...

P.S. Could your mom be any more beautiful?!?

mIcHeLLe said...

haahahaa!!!! cutest post!!

Anonymous said...

Me too! I just don't like it one little bit! Now my son, he thinks it is the greatest place on the planet. he would live there if I let him : ) He always wants to go. It is so annoying. Glad your trip turned out to be fun : )

Kelly E. said...

LOVE THE PICS! You were so awesome that day to take my kiddos! They love you and your kids! Im one lucky friend! LOVE YOU!