Monday, August 22, 2011

"Girls Glamp"

I am currently the secretary in our
Young Women's organization at church.
(aka: the best calling in the church)
Instead of doing girls CAMP this year....
with tents and out-houses and bugs....
we decided to splurge and go "GLAMPING" instead!
(Glamour + Camp = Glamping)
Bear Lake, huge house, beds, kitchen, showers,
game room, theatre room, and a whole day doing
nothing but playing at the lake!!
Heaven I tell you!!


The leaders....
I LOVE these women. They are some of my
dearest friends. We have so much fun
together. Maybe too much!! There were 8
master bedrooms in this house and we decided
to share beds and all sleep in one room!!


Bishop and Palder came up one night and
cooked the most delicious meal EVER for us!


The cute girls at the beach.

Angels I tell you! These girls are so much fun!
I think of them as my own daughters!!


And of everyone/everything on the beach,
my 4 inch calf got pooped on by a seagull.
The towel underneath didn't even get touched!
DUMB BIRDS!


I wonder if we can pull off GLAMPING 2 years in a row?!?!

3 comments:

Elizabeth said...

Yeah I would be all over volunteering for helping out with that activity! And nasty with the poop. Sorry for you.

Kelly E. said...

I sooooo wish I could have gone! I love all the leaders and all the girls! sad sad sad! Im glad you had a wonderful time! You are da bomb!

Tiffany W. said...

Yeah, I'm not even gonna tell Stacee about that after she has been to our girls camp two years in a row in August in HOUSTON! Sounds like too much fun- sign me up for next years glamping!