I love your hair chiara! Gosh I havent seen you guys in forever it seems. You suck that your leaving this weekend when im coming home. At least Macks will be there!
Sage and I were in the same ward and have been great friends ever since. We live in Ft. Co. near her and Mike and I like to think of myself as a Thibault groupie. Love those girls. :)
Aislinn and I worked together for about 6 months (I think?!) and were forever bonded by being pregnant with twins at the same time!
As for living in Portland, no I didn't. Sadly, I've only visited twice. I grew up in UT and CO.
Mystery cleared up I guess! That was probably a little anti-climactic!
You got me! I was looking at Paige's family and saw Marnae's blog and then you're name jumped out at me, small world! We live just across the valley in the Ft. Union area but we're out on the westside all the time to see the in-laws. Carol and Geoff have been married for almost 4 years and they live in Portland. Sharlene married one of my husbands best friends and they're moving to South Dakota in 3 weeks. Tell you family hi, especially Curry :) It's fun to see pictures of all of them on your blog! Keep in touch!
Hey, hey...your boys are so cute. So glad you found me. It will be fun to check in on you guys. Marnae has kept me updated a little, but this is even better. Macksen's hair is cute, I like yours too! Makes me want to go short. Ashley
Okay, you look darling! I could never pull that hair off. You look great with it. And your boys are just the cutest ever! Hopefully I can make it out there this year and see them. They really are adorable. What a good looking family!
Hi, I'm on the Daybreak Moms blog too & was just looking around. I noticed your link to the Olmsteads! Small world, so I had to comment here. We've lost touch but they use to be our fabulous neighbors & adore their little family! Are you related? Pretty random, huh?! Hope to meet you at one of our GNO =D.
16 comments:
look at you blogging away-- you have like 50 new posts! forget macks's hair, yours looks fab!
I love your hair chiara! Gosh I havent seen you guys in forever it seems. You suck that your leaving this weekend when im coming home. At least Macks will be there!
Here are the connections...:)
Sage and I were in the same ward and have been great friends ever since. We live in Ft. Co. near her and Mike and I like to think of myself as a Thibault groupie. Love those girls. :)
Aislinn and I worked together for about 6 months (I think?!) and were forever bonded by being pregnant with twins at the same time!
As for living in Portland, no I didn't. Sadly, I've only visited twice. I grew up in UT and CO.
Mystery cleared up I guess! That was probably a little anti-climactic!
Cute boys and adorable hair--all of you!
That first picture is super cute of you and Macks-too bad Masons bein crazy...ha ha. And I love your hair like that!
You are one hot mama with the new hair cut! I guess plans to grow it long changed? :) (oh yeah, this s Tiff)
You got me! I was looking at Paige's family and saw Marnae's blog and then you're name jumped out at me, small world! We live just across the valley in the Ft. Union area but we're out on the westside all the time to see the in-laws.
Carol and Geoff have been married for almost 4 years and they live in Portland. Sharlene married one of my husbands best friends and they're moving to South Dakota in 3 weeks.
Tell you family hi, especially Curry :) It's fun to see pictures of all of them on your blog! Keep in touch!
who's the hotty!!? that's all i have to say!... oops. Bill don't beat me up, i'll take you golfing... haha
kswiss1
Hey, hey...your boys are so cute. So glad you found me. It will be fun to check in on you guys. Marnae has kept me updated a little, but this is even better. Macksen's hair is cute, I like yours too! Makes me want to go short.
Ashley
Chiara,
You didn't happen to spend any time growing up in Santa Clara, Ca did you?
Jamie
Okay, you look darling! I could never pull that hair off. You look great with it. And your boys are just the cutest ever! Hopefully I can make it out there this year and see them. They really are adorable. What a good looking family!
You fill free to come and visit whenever you'd like. =) Shayna will be here tomorrow! Come on over with her.
Hey! Your boys are so dang cute and I LOVE your hair!! So cute!
You look great? Better than you did in high-school... how is that fair? And your kids are adorable too! Way to go!
You and your boys are so cute!! Yoo won't believe it, but I finally added to my blog. Thanks for the push!!
Hi, I'm on the Daybreak Moms blog too & was just looking around. I noticed your link to the Olmsteads! Small world, so I had to comment here. We've lost touch but they use to be our fabulous neighbors & adore their little family! Are you related? Pretty random, huh?! Hope to meet you at one of our GNO =D.
Thanks! I left a comment for them on their blog, but in case they don't check it please tell them hello for me! How crazy is this? Ha, ha! See ya!
Post a Comment