Macks found a box of tissues the other night....and made quite a big mess. And when I took it away from him he threw a fit like he was an expert 2 year old already. I'm in trouble!!
Oh Chiara, that is not a mess. You should see what happens when little girls get into foundation makeup. Now that was a mess. I should have taken a picture, but was too blown away by the magnitude not to take immediate action. Best of luck with your little guy. Let's hope he sticks to tissues when he wants to get destructive.
2 comments:
Oh Chiara, that is not a mess. You should see what happens when little girls get into foundation makeup. Now that was a mess. I should have taken a picture, but was too blown away by the magnitude not to take immediate action. Best of luck with your little guy. Let's hope he sticks to tissues when he wants to get destructive.
That second picture is so funny. Just smiley little guy playing with tissue.
Hilarious.
Post a Comment