We left Macks home with Nani and took off to Moab for the weekend with my Dad, brothers, 2 sisters, and some friends to do some serious off roading and camping. It was a weekend full of fun!!
Bill in his red Jeep and Papa in his green Jeep....

My cool boys getting ready for the LONG car ride in the Jeep. Madden was whining about the length of the ride before we even got on the freeway....I swear.....Grrrrr!

Whooptie Whoop...Mom and Mason are so excited!! (of course that was BEFORE the long, bumpy, long ride that made mom so sick!!)

Mase camped with us the first night while Madden got hooked up with Papa in his hotel room. Then they switched the second night. Looking back I'm wondering why I didn't get hooked up in a hotel room either night? For some reason my love for camping has slowly disappeared?!? What a shame!

Hahaha - Okay, so we ARE white trash....what can I say?

Mason and I were a LITTLE scared at first....and this is all fuzzy because we were shaking like no other....Just a little pointer....people who get car sick easily shouldn't go to Moab and go on the Jeep trails!!

This is my favorite picture of the whole trip...my brother Carson was the "scout" for our Jeep. He'd jump out and check out the terrain and give us pointers. For part of the time he just hung onto the side....I put the camera out the window and took a shot without looking and this is what I got....Sweeeet!!

All the boys....even little Ottis

Ewww....yucky mud that literally turned into sandstone cement as it dried

I told the boys that Moab was a desert....Madden's reply, "Okay, if it really is a desert then there will be cactus' and camels." We found the cactus....but those darn camels were hiding!!

The masterminds behind the trip....our host and hostess, my sister Curry and her fabulous, amazing, wonderful boyfriend Cody....Thank You for the fun!

**As if that wasn't enough...if you want to see more Moab pictures you can check out our album on our Picasa page: http://picasaweb.google.com/fronce
Bill in his red Jeep and Papa in his green Jeep....
My cool boys getting ready for the LONG car ride in the Jeep. Madden was whining about the length of the ride before we even got on the freeway....I swear.....Grrrrr!
Whooptie Whoop...Mom and Mason are so excited!! (of course that was BEFORE the long, bumpy, long ride that made mom so sick!!)
Mase camped with us the first night while Madden got hooked up with Papa in his hotel room. Then they switched the second night. Looking back I'm wondering why I didn't get hooked up in a hotel room either night? For some reason my love for camping has slowly disappeared?!? What a shame!
Hahaha - Okay, so we ARE white trash....what can I say?
Mason and I were a LITTLE scared at first....and this is all fuzzy because we were shaking like no other....Just a little pointer....people who get car sick easily shouldn't go to Moab and go on the Jeep trails!!
This is my favorite picture of the whole trip...my brother Carson was the "scout" for our Jeep. He'd jump out and check out the terrain and give us pointers. For part of the time he just hung onto the side....I put the camera out the window and took a shot without looking and this is what I got....Sweeeet!!
All the boys....even little Ottis
Ewww....yucky mud that literally turned into sandstone cement as it dried
I told the boys that Moab was a desert....Madden's reply, "Okay, if it really is a desert then there will be cactus' and camels." We found the cactus....but those darn camels were hiding!!
The masterminds behind the trip....our host and hostess, my sister Curry and her fabulous, amazing, wonderful boyfriend Cody....Thank You for the fun!
**As if that wasn't enough...if you want to see more Moab pictures you can check out our album on our Picasa page: http://picasaweb.google.com/fronce
or the video page:
9 comments:
Looks like SO much fun!! And so fun that almost all of your family was able to go like that! Your poor mom... did she have to stay because you so rudely made her take Macks or had she already decided to stay behind!? ;)
Yeah, having grown up camping, I know how to- just don't ever seem to WANT to. I can stay home and get a terrible nights sleep. Moab is tons of fun though- we went on the mountain bike trails pre-children..
Good times indeed. Next time we can't have any girls whining about how scary it is because we're going on a lot harder stuff. If you're scared, stay home and make us food :P
We so need some boys!! Poor Chris!
Did Mason cry in that scared picture? He looks like he was or was about to. Funny.
We're going to St. Geoprge this weekend....it would be fun to hook up. If not now sometime soon!!
That looks like fun! I'm glad we found your blog! I hope everything is going well and that first grade has been better!! :)
I miss Moab like crazy! Glad yall had a great time. This is the perfect time of year to go and I have to admit I am a little jealous. AK off-roading hasn't begun yet... we are still in spring mode here and the ground is too marshy. There should be some great off-road posts coming soon. Yay for Jeepers!
You guys are crazy! But your hair looks really cute! :) And I don't think there is anything wrong with kissing the teacher butt! hey we like it!
Post a Comment