Way to go! I still haven't jumped off the tresle because I am too much of a woose! Maybe next year? I have to before our kids grow up and want to do it!
Too cute! I love your commentary the best though...especially when the dog gets out of the water. To me, there's nothing more disgusting that wet dog.....well maybe ;)
8 comments:
Seriously, i am crying at this moment! Why do we have to grow-up? I want to be 10 again and i want to go back to the cabin RIGHT NOW!!!!!!
k this is so freaking dumb that i couldn't even be there. soccer sucks.
thanks to auntie may may they both did it aren't i such a good aunt?! ha i love them!
War I love the videos! Now I'm just looking forward to the whole cabin post!
How fun! Why does everybody have a cabin in IP but us?!
What brave kids you have. There is no way my girls would do that.
Way to go! I still haven't jumped off the tresle because I am too much of a woose! Maybe next year? I have to before our kids grow up and want to do it!
Hey, how come I never got to jump from there when I visited your cabin? :)
Too cute! I love your commentary the best though...especially when the dog gets out of the water. To me, there's nothing more disgusting that wet dog.....well maybe ;)
Post a Comment