(HUMONGOUS SIGH)
Our long awaited, anxiously anticipated cousin trip
to St. George and Vegas came and went....
to St. George and Vegas came and went....
Chiara - Jasmine

Doing what we do best....
eating and talking on the phones
to our dear husbands who held down the forts while we were away.
The weather in "The George" wasn't the "lay by the pool all day"
kind....so we took off to VEGAS....

Jasmine....the birthday girl....was our ever so kind driver

The three musteteers in the back ATTEMPTED {keyword there}
to direct us to H&M for a little shopping using the handy dandy iphone.

Jasmine....the birthday girl....was our ever so kind driver

The three musteteers in the back ATTEMPTED {keyword there}
to direct us to H&M for a little shopping using the handy dandy iphone.

While I ever so seriously practiced my dancing skills....
we were sure they would help us in our quest to get some
discounted tickets from some scalpers
to see the Cirque du Soleil O show....
You know that H&M store I was talking about earlier.....
well, no fear...we found it....
maybe after we circled the airport 19 times
and drove in the wrong direction for 30 minutes
well, no fear...we found it....
maybe after we circled the airport 19 times
and drove in the wrong direction for 30 minutes
and called the store....
Then we hit the strip for some more fun....

If you were to ask me to use one word to describe Shayna....
it would be ROSS DRESS FOR LESS.
(okay that's more like 4, but you get the idea)
Seeing that Ross was coming to the strip was as
exciting as Christmas morning when you were 6. Not joking.
We played a few slots....
I was the big winner....coming in with a whopping $3.20
(don't be jealous)

Then we found out the "O" show was SOLD OUT.
I was the big winner....coming in with a whopping $3.20
(don't be jealous)

Then we found out the "O" show was SOLD OUT.
We wanted to cry.....
And to make matters worse....
there were no scalpers trying to get rid of tickets....
so all that practicing I did in the car was for nothing!
Shayna and Jasmine were NOT going to be defeated.
They made us sit in the nicely organized
LAME standby line for full priced tickets
So maybe we got a little tired and ended up sitting....
BUT THEN....to our suprise and excitement....
THANK YOU GIRLS!!
And it was the best show ever!!
Seriously, highly highly recommend it.
WOW
You see....we are 5 boring girls from UTAH....
who don't know anything about
the real VEGAS FUN......
so we stopped at a shop in the Bellagio,
splurged on some new outfits,
splurged on some new outfits,
got a few tattoos,
dyed our hair,
AND HIT THE TOWN......
After our long night....
we drove back to St. George,
had us some nice vanilla ice cream with
either fresh rasperries or ELFudge Cookies on top,
then crawled into our beds and SLEPT IN!!
As always....FUN FUN TIMES!!
Love you girls!










8 comments:
I AM PEEING MY PANTS! This is THE funniest post ever...ha!!! That last pic. took me by surprise....seriously...I was just casually reading and my jaw dropped for a second and then just burst out laughing...too funny! You rock Chiara and I'm so glad you went and had so much fun...oh and I love ROSS!!!
we are seriously the BEST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
So fun! What a fun tradition to have a cousins trip! And you are too funny Chiara...I love your make overs! haha. Oh and which H & M did you go to? I've only been to the one in the Planet Hollywood hotel and it didn't look as good as the one you guys went to!
Oh what fun! and I must say I look hot in my "vegas makeover" i am finally as tall (or should I say short) as the rest of you girls! Ha ha I love it!
HAAAAAAAA! I love it! :)
The funniest part about that makeover pic was watching you chase those girls down to take it! Awww, let's go back.
Haha looks like an awesome trip! The Jensen 5 in Vegas...it should be a reality show. Fun!!
PS the tattoo pic is hilarious!
i am laughing way to hard right now. the last picture is classssssic.
xoxo
Post a Comment