Friday, July 2, 2010

Laundry

I go to do a load of laundry today.....
only to realize that Marley beat me to the punch.
She was doing her "own load."
I have a feeling this girl is going to be real self sufficient when she grows up.
Either that or she'll be locked up in my basement.
It'll be a close call.

6 comments:

Lars said...

Just something about your washer and dryer brings out the laundress in little girls. hee hee

You crack me up! :)

Jennie Brown Stephens said...

oh I deal with that daily. Between Amelie and Porter, I am ALWAYS pulling toys out of the washer. I am so glad we dont have any animals.... poor thing would be a gonner!

Cailey & Brady said...

hahahaha i LOVE my didders.

Tiffany W. said...

haha! She is such a fun girl! I love her! :)

Carly Knibbe said...

Hahahaha for some reason I can't stop laughing at this!! She kills me!

Jill said...

Awesome! I found Spencer in the dryer once when I was doing a load...freaked me out! I see 3 things in your dryer that I currently own!