I love my country.
I love those who fought for our freedom so many years ago.
I love those who currently serve and fight for our country.
I can't sing the Star Spangled Banner without crying.
The Pledge of Allegiance gets me chocked up.
Simply put......I'm proud to be an American.
And I kind of like my children!
(thank you Grandma Lyn for our wicked awesome USA outfits!)
4 comments:
those are so super cute!! Your kids all look so cute and getting so old! :( Did you get a cute hoodie too?
ohhhh i LOVE them!
We were at target the other day, and I nearly collapsed crying when I saw a Us Soldier in uniform shopping... with his family.... 3 teen girls stopped him and started singing the star spangled banner, and then did the pledge of allegiance to HIM. I swear, everyone in that store STOPPED..time stood still and there was not a dry eye in the area. His wife was sobbing, his kids too. He stood there and even though his right arm was in a sling, he placed it over his heart and said the pledge with everyone. It was AMAZING. He just got home from afghanastan THAT VERY DAY, he was shot and nearly died. Lost a eye, and his shoulder was severely damaged. I am proud to be an American, and I love this country, and adore those who serve it. =)
Your kids could not be cuter. I love each of them so so much! These are darling sweatshirts, I think I want one.. Love you Fronce Family!
Post a Comment