When Madden came home from school begging to be in the next school musical, Joseph and the Amazing Technicolor Dreamcoat, I'll admit I was a bit surprised. It didn't involve throwing around a ball, getting grass stains on his knees, or being in charge.....
so I figured he wouldn't be interested. I was wrong.
He loved it. Almost every minute of it!
(he eventually got sick of practices when they were 3 times a week)
His cousin Asher did it with him....
so they were buddies in crime and had a wonderful time!
(and hey, I'm a rhymer! :)-
opening night with their "you were awesome" goodies Now if only I could get the songs out of my head!! It wouldn't be so bad except for the fact that I sing them out loud and Madden is constantly telling me I'm either off tune or that I'm singing the words wrong.

2 comments:
I'm so proud of him! He is such a well rounded boy and is good at everything! He did awesome:)
I am so glad I got to go that night! They really did a great job. It was fun to talk to him about all the bloopers that happened...He had alot of fun. That was very good to see that enthusiam that is Madden! Thanks for getting me a ticket! I love that boy.
Post a Comment