Monday, April 4, 2011

St Patty's Day

Lame holiday #2
Right behind Halloween in my book....

But nevertheless we celebrated in true Irish-like fashion!!
We decorated potatoes!!


You confused? Yeah, so was I?!?!

The boys' school had a fun "Culture Night" on St. Patricks Day,
complete with nothing but GREEN food,
Irish Dancers (I have no idea what they are really called...shame on me)
and a potato decorating contest.

My boys worked very hard on their potatoes,
had very different ideas,
and BOTH won 1st place in their grade level!!


I was so proud!
The end!

and p.s....either my camera doesn't like Mason, or it is nearing the end of its life....took these pictures at the same time, same location, same lighting.....and Mason's are all fuzzy and washed out.....dang!

3 comments:

Caddy Haycock said...

Ha ha! Too cute! Madden's is a bagpipe, I wasn't confused at all! Smart boys you have.

Seth Washburn said...

I'm so offended... I can't respond!!!

Seth Washburn said...

Yes, that was Seth!!!