Tuesday, September 13, 2011

CRY BABIES


It seems I have mastered the ability to make my children cry.

MASON: Make him go somewhere. Anywhere! Asking the child to put on shoes, leave the house, and get in the car....TEARS!! "Why can't I just stay home?!?! There is no point in me coming!" He is a homebody in every sense of the word!!

MADDEN: Comb his hair before football pictures. Thank you to his coaches that teased him about coming straight from his "date." Asking, "Who's the lucky lady, where did you take her, etc" He gets in the car after pictures and says, "Mom, NEVER comb my hair again before pictures! That was the worst experience EVER!"

Ohhhh, Ohhhh, Ohhhh....better yet....tell him he can't play the computer on Sundays. Yah, that one will bring tears for SURE!

MARLEY: Show her an article of clothing that was purchased for her.....and then put it back in the bag to return (because it doesn't fit....or it was really ugly ON) and the tears will NOT stop!
"Dat's MINE!! Dat's my princess dwess! Div me it! You a mean mom!"

MACKSEN: Easiest one yet. I just have to dance. Anywhere. To any music. In the car, in a store, at home in the comfort of my own living room.....and BAMMMM.....full on tears!! "Stop mom! Please stop!"....all while sobbing. Who knew my dancing skills were THAT top notch!

4 comments:

Kelly E. said...

Haha!!!! I'll I have to do is break out into song... Gets all 3 of them. They will cry until I stop, so I just sing louder!

kimber said...

Geez Chiara, stop making your kids cry! Ha ha! At least you know what makes them cry. Abe just starts crying and I don't even know why.

Elizabeth said...

Macks is the best. Really, you are that bad?

colterhaycock said...

Hahahaha - are you serious? Macks cries when you dance? You gotta do that next time we're all up at the parental units' house.