Wednesday, September 28, 2011

The Dirty Dash

My brother Colter had the genius idea to have everyone in our family run in a race together called The Dirty Dash. It was my sisters' boyfriend Adam who came up with the idea to dress like white trash. This course is full of mud and obstacles to go through. It will clearly become a family tradition.

BEFORE


AFTER


Family Christmas Card...
(who cares if half the family is missing....
and seriously, we needed Bill and his beard in a
wife beater but he was off playing with his
friends in Oregon!! Next year babe, next year!!)


We didn't want to get hurt, so we made sure
to do some stretching before we started....


And we're off....


My weak sauce sisters decided to go
UNDER the walls....


While I flew over them like a man ;)-


Fake running to the finish line...


FINISHED


This is as close as my kids would get to me
for a picture....hahaha!


After watching all us girls take off our wife
beaters to clean up after the run....
Marley had to join in....


Oh....and in case you didn't already know....
my mom is WAY cooler than your mom....

9 comments:

Meg said...

Such awesome pictures!!! And I agree, Where was Bill with his wicked long beard? Matt has done a race similar to the dirty dash before with his siblings...and I think it's such a cool tradition:) What a fun Mom you are!

Carly Knibbe said...

haha I SO love this!! best thing ever!

Tiffany W. said...

My favorite is the picture of you all stretching... HILARIOUS! :) And Colter's pose in one of those pics is priceless!

Seth did this run here (but it's called the mud run) in July... and has already signed up to do it again in October. I want to do it with him so bad... but my knee just wont cooperate. WAAAHHHHH! :(

P.S. Your mom totally IS the coolest!

Thompson Family said...

That is hysterical! Looks like a blast. There is one coming up here called Race the Reaper that some of our staff is doing. Looks crazy!

Caddy Haycock said...

Our mom is definitely the coolest. No doubt about it! Love me some DD!

colterhaycock said...

Don't be jealous of how hot I am, Tiffany.

Holbrook Family said...

I love this - I'm jealous! Next year can I join the WT party? You guys are awesome. I don't know if I could've made it over the wall, though...you're tough.

Jason and Tricia Loder said...

Have to say it....Chiara, get some tan on those legs. hahah

Leavitt's said...

You are a Hoot! Thanks for the giggles my friend!