I think Bill has finally found a way to get out of helping the boys with their homework. While making dinner the other night I overhear him giving Mason a practice spelling test.....and this is what I hear....
Bill:
The first word is "lucky"....As in, 'I am so lucky because I just tooted and didn't smell anything.'
The second word is "some"....As in 'I just got some action.' (like Mason had ANY idea what he was talking about...but still!!)
I didn't hear the rest as I was laughing too hard to myself and trying to figure out if Bill was TRYING to be a turd or if it just came natural.....hum......what do you think?
Mason was just diligently focusing and writing down his words...and I guess the practicing paid off because he scored 100% on his test. Go Mase!!
And I'm just teasing about having to remind myself why I love Bill. SURE - there ARE times when I have to do that, but this wasn't one of them. His humor has always been something that I love and that gets me through the hard times. I LOVE YOU BABE!
7 comments:
sincerely, i am laughing so hard. i think i'm going to be using that "lucky" phrase daily. thanks bill.
here i am 10 minutes later. i just had to read it one more time, and yes i am still laughing.
that is so stinkin funny! I hope Mason doesn't have to create his own sentences in class :) heehee....I am laughing so hard!
Thanks for the good laugh! I think Jon got a bigger kick out of it, because he sees himself doing the same thing. . .men! We love 'em though.
That's so funny. I could totally see my hubby doing the same thing.
So funny and so Bill!
I love that the boy was so focused as to not even laugh at his dad's sentences. Go Mason!
Post a Comment