Saturday, February 28, 2009

MORE MARLEY GIRL

Okay.....a million people told me this, and I kind-of believed them at the time.....but now I know for sure....that GIRLS ARE SO MUCH FUN! Our little angel is 1 week old today and I've already shed a few tears at how fast she is growing. I keep making a mental note to soak everything in and enjoy and cherish every moment....and I think I am doing a great job at it....until the next day when I look at her and she already looks different and I see the teenage years flash before my eyes and I just want to cry. Here are some more pictures of the past few days.....

-Admiring Marley before leaving the hospital...finally!-


-Doesn't Bill look good in pink?-


-Sad face-


-First bath at home....with the help of Nani and Macks!-


-Marley's famous one-eyed-willy look-


-Whistling and flaring the nostrils-


-Asleep with her dolly-

13 comments:

Tiffany W. said...

Yup.... it is Madden she looks like to me! :) She looks so cute and squishy! I love it.

Carly Knibbe said...

Sooo cute! I love all the bows!!

Unknown said...

Yeah, more pictures!!!! I love the one of Bill-too sweet. I wish I could come cuddle her right now. So precious.

Unknown said...

Oh woops, I am signed in as Blair, that last comment was from Emily-sorry:)

Caddy Haycock said...

She is so cute! I love all her bows! Especially the really big ones-they are my favorite!

Jill said...

What a babe! I'm glad I got to experience the one-eyed-willy first hand. I'm free to babysit anytime ha ha.

theolsonfamily said...

So cute! I need to hold her!

Lindsey Anderson said...

I just looked at your blog!! Congrats! She is beautiful, and so sweet! I do love the name, and I was also a fan when we were naming Afton. And her middle name Mae is after Scotts grandma Mabel...so great taste!! Keep the pictures coming, because they do grow so fast!!

Thelin Family said...

You deserve all the fun you are having with Marley.... After three boys a little pink must be nice. She is a doll and has a great name too :)

Cambry said...

Oh! She has a dolly! That last pic made my heart lurch. Love her.

Jenn said...

She is absolutely ADORABLE, Chiara!

Scarcy Family said...

I think with the 4th kid you are able to enjoy it so much more, because right about then you start to get a small glimpse of how fast time goes. I know when I had Brooklyn (my4th), I was such a better mother all around. I loved every minute of her being little and I didn't want it to end. It goes so fast at times, I just want to freeze time and take a mental picture so I can never forget it. But, you can't, so just love every minute of it, and yes, girls are so fun....especially dressing them, my girls always had more outfits than they could wear, so I'd change them 1/2 way through the day. Fun stuff. Congratulations!!!

Kristie said...

We LOVE PINK!!! She is precious,and you're cute for being so sad that she's growing up too fast!!