My mom has been making things non-stop for Marley since I announced I was having a girl. Her items just keep coming....and I LOVE every single one of them. I often wonder why I didn't get ANY crafty genes since my Mom might as well be Martha Stewart times ten. She made Marley the cutest bassinet....I have to record it!



All hand made....even the little ribbon flowers on the edges. I just love it!! Thanks Mom!
8 comments:
Our mom is amazing! It's too bad that not a one of us got any of her creativity skills :(
Wow! I am so amazed! It's adorable! Congratulations by the way! Your baby girl is beautiful!
umm...seriously...she should open a buisness or something! Those are some mad skills she is harboring!
wow Chiara...you scored having the babies first...she's going to be worn out before any of your siblings get around to having babies!! wootwoot!!
Hi Chiara! I found you on Jen Blake's blog...Congratulations on your new little girl!!!! I am so happy for you. What a cute little family you have! I just wanted to say HELLO and tell Mason Hi for Kaden!
So cute!!! My mom is crafty like that too and I am NOT!!
WOW! That is fit for a princess! Did she quilt the green fabric?
I think that is great you posted a whole blog on Marley's bassinet. It is fun having a girl isn't it. Marley looks very sweet. She is going to be TOTALLY spoiled by every member of her family. What a lucky girl.
Post a Comment