So...we attempt the photo shoot thing at home. It works great with one child....not so bad with two...gets a little scary with three....and NOT SOMETHING YOU SHOULD ATTEMPT WITH FOUR!!
Aunt Caddy LOVES taking pictures. She is the Historian for her Jr. High and basically lives with her camera in her hand. So a few Sundays ago we attempted a little photo shoot. After 3 hours we took hundreds of pictures....I MAY HAVE said a few swear words....all four kids were bawling...Marley had peed and pooped on every surface possible....and we will be lucky if we can get Caddy to edit a FEW pictures to look somewhat decent. But for now....here are some of my favorites!!
-Oh.....just soooo precious!-

-Don't look too close. That is NOT me strangling my child on the left-

-Just call me Anne Geddes!! hahah! Poor Marley will be scarred for life....she looks like she is terrified of falling off the couch!-

-A priceless photo. The last picture taken of Uncle Cody with Mason and Madden before he passed away on March 11th. He was helping them build a battery powered car in between our photo session. Madden has talked about this moment a lot the past few days. We love you Uncle Cody-
9 comments:
I love Marley holding on to the armrest for dear life! She may never recover! And I love any glimpse I can catch of Cody. I'm so sorry about his departure. Wish I could do something for your family. Give me a task so I can feel useful.xoxo
that shot of the couch and marley made me laugh so hard. looks like such a fun photo shoot!
oh no! That is the funniest picture of Marley!! She's like "what are we doing?"...too funny...and I love Mason's face in the picture above by Marley's rear end...oh and of the one where you're NOT strangling your son...that's funny too!
I love how intently Madden is looking at his uncle Cody in that picture....what a good Uncle.
Cute little munchkins... Where was I when the naked photoshoot was going on? You know that I've starred in several pr0n shows... I feel a little left out!
She will be scared for life. I love the hat! Enjoy picking out her clothes now because it ends way too soon.
Great picture with Cody. Of course now I am crying again. I love you!
I will keep edited some of the best ones, and hopefully we'll get a couple actual GOOD ones ha ha!
P.s. That's not just the last picture of Coco with the boys- it's the last picture with anyone. (that I know of)
I love the pics! They are so cute! I especially love Marley's cute little outfit. And of course the last picture is wonderful!
great pictures!
So sorry to hear about your brother. My heart goes out to you.
Ya that is why I never do photo shoots. I want everything to be perfect...hair, clothes, smiles, and it NEVER is!! That one of Marley is priceless!! And the one of Cody with your boys I'm sure is one you are so thankful you have!
Post a Comment