And thank goodness for Nani and Papa! If Macks could actually speak he would say, "I love you mom and dad, but I love Nani and Papa more....so can I just go live with them please?" Every morning when he wakes up he brings me the phone and says, "Nana, Bapa, Nana, Bapa"...over and over until I call one of them. And when he has to come home from one of his MANY sleepovers at their house....he sheds tears. There have been moments when I want to be a little jealous and hurt, but have to remind myself how grateful I am to live so close to family and for my kids to be madly in love with their grandparents, Aunts and Uncles. It truly is a blessing that not everyone gets to have.
-Doing tricks with Papa-
6 comments:
He is probably the cutest little kid ever!! I love him!! Can't wait to see them this weekend!!
I LOVE MACKSEN! He is so darn cute and I love it when he get all silly ha ha. He's such a cute big brother to his 'sissy'!
It is great to live by family. My kids love their grandparents more than me most of the time. YOu sound like you have a wonderful support group - I am glad.
So cute Chiara, and Marley will be all the more tougher with three brothers-just look at me:) And I cannot believe that bassinet your mom made. Cuddos to your mom-she could make a lot of money doing that sort of thing. Miss you guys.
The second black and white picture of macks kissing Marley is DARLING! And your parents look like the most fun grandparents ever...I can't blame Macks. I think when I visit i want to have sleepovers over there too. ;)
I am so jealous that you have your mom nearby. . .Talking everyday on the phone does not cut it.
Post a Comment